1969-70

1969 The Avengers / Donkey Man  (Laurel Aitken)

Lock Jaw (Tommy And The Upsetters) / My Desire (Yard Brooms With Tommy McCook And The Supersonics)

Moon Invader (Winston Wright with Tommy McCook) / You Gotta Love Me (Radcliffe Ruffin with Tommy McCook))

Dollars And Cents (Gladston Adams) / Pop Corn Reggae      Peanut Vendor      Ease Me Up Officer (Soul Ofrous)  / The Saint      

KT 88 / 807 ‎(Peter Tosh)      Come What May(Derrick Morgan)  / Tommy's Hide Away

In Times Like These (Silhouettes) / In Times Like These (Instrumental)       Dream Boa

Wanted (Tommy McCook & Ace Cannon) / Everywhere, Everyone (Shades)       Spoogy (Lester Sterlin) / Monkey Fiddle ‎

1970  Ruff And Tuff (Stranger Cole & Tommy McCook) / When You Call My Name  (Stranger & Patsy)

Mother's Tender Care (The Ethiopians) / Soldier Man      Version Galore (Hugh Roy) / Nehru 

Meshwire (Winston Wright With Tommy McCook) / Darling Please Return (The Barons)   

Boss Cocky (The Rude Girl) / Tommy's Dream      

What Kind Of Love (Slim Smith) / Night Owl (Winston Wright And Tommy McCook)     I Can't Hide (Ken Parker) / Kansas City  

Testify (Hugh Roy) / Testify       Working Kind (John Holt) / Open Jaw      

What Does It Take To Win Your Love (Alton Ellis) / Reggae Meringue      The Pill (Bim - Bam & Clover)/ Spring Fever

Love In The Afternoon       Single Barrell (T. McCook) / I Can't Lose  (U-Roy)

Look Over Your Shoulder (Nora Dean & Vern) / The Kiss ‎     Hope Village (The Tennors) / The Village

© Ian Hughes 2015